Blue Sky Academy is a Cambridge International School (VN239) located in the beautiful municipal Vinh city of Nghe An province, Vietnam. Vinh is a first-tier city in north central Vietnam. Its vicinity to both the beaches and the mountains makes a great alternative to the crowded streets of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
We are looking for 02 English Teachers for Primary; 02 Maths & Science Teachers for Secondary School (Bachelor's degree in teaching).
What we are looking for:
- A native accent, clear pronunciation, good intonation and English language rhythm.
- A clean home country Police Clearance Check with a 6 month validity.
- Commit until the end of the academic year.
- 20 guaranteed hours of teaching per week for full-time teachers.
- Daytime working; Saturday and Sunday off.
- Competitive salary package ($1,800-2,200 per month), taking experience and qualifications into account.
- 6 weeks of full-paid vacations: 2 weeks during Tet Holiday (February normally), 2 weeks for summer break and two weeks for Christmas and New year Holiday (in late December).
- Opportunities to gain further qualifications from onsite training, online training and participating in official workshops and training programmes by Cambridge Assessment International Education. Expenses are paid by the school.
- Modern off-campus housing in an apartment in Vinh city for free.
- Reimbursement for a Vietnamese work permit, visa and related paper-work for your employment at BSA.
- Reimbursement for certain medical expenses. Health insurance support.
Interested candidates: kindly send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send along any questions about the job opportunity, us, or about Vietnam in general.