What we are looking for
• A native accent, clear pronunciation, good intonation and English language rhythm.
• A clean home country Police Clearance Check with a 6 month validity.
• Willingness to spend time outside the classroom to improve students’ experience on campus and to be an excellent team player.
• Be enthusiastic, energetic and passionate about your subjects.
• Embrace personal development through hands-on involvement and on-the-job challenges.
• Commit until the end of the academic year
• At least 3 year of teaching experience at the relevant level;
• A Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE);
• Familiarity with an international curriculum such as CAIE or IB.
- The Pre-tax salary at BSA is paid based on a wide range of criteria: teaching experience, certificates, skills etc and from $1.800 to $2.200.
- The number of teaching hours is up to 20 hours a week. If your total teaching hours exceed 20 hours/ week, you will be paid with an overtime rate at 150%.
- Day-time working; 2 days off on weekends.
- Free housing in a well-equipped apartment provided by the school. The apartment is off-campus and about 1,4 kms from school.
- More than 6 weeks of full paid vacations: 10 days for Tet Holiday (February normally), 10 days for summer break, two weeks for Christmas and New year holiday (in late December), and other Public Holidays of Vietnam;
- We will take care of and cover the fees for work-permit, visa extension;
- Medical care: the school provides a school nurse (on campus) and a doctor (available at a short notice) for on-site checkups. Once you sign the official contract for 1 year at least, you will be eligible for full health and social insurance provided by BSA.
Interested candidates: kindly send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com. Feel free to send along any questions about the job opportunity, us, or about Vietnam in general.