BSA builds a “Play to learn - Learn to play” environment for children where their well-being and academic growth always is the main focus. We believe that each of our students has a unique learning style and provide proper assistance in their personal growth. We carefully monitor their progress in all areas and strive to cater to all individual needs.
BSA Kindergarten students happily learn a harmonious combination of 3 programmes: the National Early Childhood Education Programme, the Cambridge International Programme and the Comprehensive Development Programme as well. We focus on:
- Individual perspective: to help children understand themselves in relation to the family.
- Community spirit: to help children share, be caring, be cooperative an learn from their peers.
- Comprehensive and harmonious development: from physical growth, language, knowledge to social emotion and aesthetics, to help children develop their mind and confidently prepare for primary school.
- Four Core Areas: Literacy; Mathematics; Understanding the world; Expressive Arts and Design.
English Language Programme
BSA will deliver an English language programme for kindergarten students based on the curriculum frame work of the Early Years Foundation Stage of the Uk to help students’ smooth transition into the Cambridge primary curriculum at primary school. The programme focuses on play-based activities appropriately designed for kindergarten children and delivered fully in English by native speaking teachers, which help develop their innitial and fundamential.
Why parentsshould choose BSA
- Parents can monitor their child’s learning online through our system of cameras for kids’ daily activities.
- Students are exposed to English as early as two-years old
- Small class size: Only 16-20 students in each class enables teachers to pay close attention to each one. As a result, students understand the lesson better and have no stress of extra class. There are 2-3 homeroom teachers per class.
- All our teachers are fully qualified, dedicated and have years of experience working with, and nurturing, young children.
- Personalised learning approach: Personalised learning is at the heart of BSA. We treat your child as an individual by adapting to their personal learning preferences, strengths, and areas for growth. We focus on how your child develops; we recognise that every child is different but should be treated equally. Your child's teacher will plan personalised, engaging and inspiring learning experiences to allow your child to develop their interests and meet the curriculum objectives for their age.
- Exceptional facilities: Our campus was designed to nurture young minds and bodies, and to allow for creative freedom of thought and action.
- Standardized hygiene procedure: Classrooms, canteens, playgrounds and restrooms are always kept clean and disinfected according to international standards and procedures.
- Our highly qualified and experienced teachers: We hand-select teachers with a strong background in British education and a track record of inspiring children to succeed, so that your child receives the best possible educational opportunities. All of our educators, international and Vietnamese, have teaching qualifications from leading educational institutions and undergo professional development in Vietnam and abroad. Our Vietnamese and international teachers collaborate closely in shared planning and cross-language topics to accelerate language acquisition in both English and Vietnamese for our students.
- Personalised learning approach and assessment: Personalised learning is at the heart of the British Vietnamese International School, Ho Chi Minh City. We treat your child as an individual by adapting to their personal learning preferences, strengths, and areas for growth. We focus on how your child develops; we recognise that every child is different but should be treated equally. Your child's teacher will plan personalised, engaging and inspiring learning experiences to allow your child to develop their interests and meet the curriculum objectives for their age.
- Convenient Transportation: BSA buses are able to pick up students of all grades in all locations across the Vinh city. Our criteria is safety and friendliness. Students are well cared by BSA professional staffs.
- Parent connection: BSA pay close attention to the connection with parents. Besides the daily diary and quick meeting everyday, the appointment with parents in each academic year allows Vietnamese and expat teachers to update students’ health, performance and psychophysiology.
Giving our students the best possible start to their education
Number of Class
Number of Teacher
Meet the awesome teachers
Mrs. Huong Tran
Mrs. Ly Tran
Mrs. Phuong Nguyen
Mrs. Thuy Phan
Mrs. Linh Nguyen
Mrs. Tram Le
Ms. Trang Nguyen
Mrs. Theu Nguyen
Ms. Diep Dam
Mrs. Linh Thai
Mrs. Tham Tran
Ms. Hanh Vo
Mrs. Lan Anh Nguyen
Ms. Ha Nguyen
Homeroom Teachers: Mrs. Linh Nguyen & Ms. Diep Dam
Homeroom Teachers: Ms. Quyen Nguyen & Mrs. Phuong Nguyen
Homeroom Teachers: Mrs. Thuy Phan & Mrs. Linh Thai
Homeroom Teachers: Mrs. Huong Tran & Mrs. Ly Tran
Homeroom Teachers: Ms Trang Nguyen & Mrs Tham Tran
Homeroom Teachers: Mrs. Tram Le & Ms. Ha Nguyen
Homeroom Teachers: Mrs. Theu Nguyen & Mrs. Anh Nguyen