As part of a series of activities celebrating the 87th anniversary of the founding of the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union, the 2018 Girl's Contest is perhaps the hottest keyword on the BSA days.
From the preliminary round (14/3/2018) to the Top 15 Best Candidates, to the excellent performances in the talent competition (23/3/2018) and bursting with the examinations in The final show that took place on the morning of March 26, 1818 brought everyone from surprise to surprise because of the great performance of the contestants.
- Top 5: Phan Nguyen Quynh Huong (Grade 8D - SBD 03); Nguyen Thuy Quynh (Grade 8D - SBD 08); Nguyen Ngoc Linh Sang (Grade 5D - SBD 11); Nguyen Thi Hong Ngoc (Grade 9D - SBD 12); Hoang Thi Bao Anh (Class 6D - SBD 14)
- Candidates with the most votes, the most talented candidate: Hoang Thi Bao Anh (Class 6D - SBD 14)
- Candidates Perform best school attire: Nguyen Ngoc Linh Sang (Grade 5D - SBD 11)
- Best Performer: Phan Nguyen Quynh Huong (Grade 8D - SBD 03)
- Best Contestant: Nguyen Thi Hong Ngoc (Grade 9D - SBD 12)
- The Most Impressive Performer: Trần Cao Khánh Nhi (Class 4E - SBD 10)
- Contestant: Le Thi Thuy Hang (Class 5D - SBD 01); Nguyen Ha Phuong (Grade 6D - SBD 02); Phan Thuy Linh (Class 3E - SBD 04); Nguyen Phuong Bao Ngoc (3D Class - SBD 05); Doan Vu Boi Tran (Grade 6D - SBD 06); Tran Le Thao Nguyen (Grade 5D - SBD 07); Ngo Phuong Chi (Grade 5D - SBD 09); Nguyen Tran Ai Linh (Grade 4D - SBD 15)
Congratulations to Nguyen Thi Hong Ngoc (Grade 9D - SBD 12) for being the representative of the BSA girls in the 2017-2015 season and look forward to our next activities!