On Sunday, September 26, 2020, the Representative Board Conference of Parents and Students for the 2020-2021 school year took place at Blue Sky Academy.
Participating in the Conference were representatives of the Parents' Association of all classes and representatives of the school administrators.
Under the chairmanship of Mr. Tran Huu Tai - President of Parents and Students Association, the conference listened, discussed and approved the reports on the implementation of the 2019-2020 school year tasks and the Action Plan. 2020-2021 school year of the School Board and Parents Association.
The conference conducted negotiation and elected the Standing Committee of the Parents and Students Association for the school year 2020-2021, including:
1. Mr. Tran Huu Tai: Chairman of the Standing Committee, in general charge;
2. Ms. Pham Thi Thanh Ha: Vice Chairman of the Standing Committee - In charge of finance, logistics and operations in grade 6;
3. Ms. Le Thi Xuan: Standing Vice Chairman - In charge of activities of the High School;
4. Ms. Nguyen Minh Duc: Vice Chairman of the Standing Committee - In charge of activities of the Primary School, supporting activities of the Youth Union, Team, and fine art of the school;
5. Ms. Ngo Thi Thuong Thuong: Vice Chairman of Standing Committee - In charge of activities of Kindergarten; support and monitor school implementation of the student's nutritional regimen;
6. Ms. Tran Vinh Ngoc: Member of Standing Committee - In charge of emulation and propaganda; support activities of 4-5 year olds Kindergarten;
7. Ms. Cu Thi Huyen Trang: Standing member - supporting activities of Grade 2 Primary School;
8. Ms. Luu Thi Hong Nhung: Standing Member - supporting the activities of Grade 4 Primary School and the school's safety and fire prevention activities;
9. Ms. Huynh Thi Phuong Thao: Standing member - supporting activities of Grade 1 Primary School;
10. Ms. Hoang Thuy Phuong: Standing member - supporting activities of Grade 5 Primary School.
On behalf of the school management board, Ms. Nguyen Thi Hong Hanh - Principal sent her deep gratitude to the Representative Board as well as the Parents and Students Association of the whole school for always accompanying and supporting the Rector Board and the teachers. employees, employees; Especially, there were many flourishing, professional and effective activities that promptly encouraged students and school teachers in all programs and events of the 2019-2020 school year. Ms. Nguyen Thi Hong Hanh also expressed her wish that the Association would continue to accompany the school, determined to well implement all plans and tasks for the 2020-2021 school year that the conference gave and agreed.